Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thing #23 - Final Thoughts


I really enjoyed learning the 23 Things on a Stick. I would never in a million years have discovered all these online tools if it weren't for this program. Thank you so MUCH! It was so worth it, and I know this will help me in both my professional life as a librarian here at the college, and also in my personal life with using my computer for networking and hobbies. I gained confidence by setting up the various accounts and following through on projects, and the length of each Thing was about right for getting it done while still keeping track with my work or home schedule. Thanks again! I hope you will be able to have 23 NEW THINGS next year that I can learn :-)

2 comments:

Captain Crone said...

I enjoyed your blog.

Your poll was closed but my favorite kind of puppy is: any kind of puppy.

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23! Look for more Things On a Stick in the fall or winter.